Free Trade Zone
This section covers topics related to IPR, Due Diligence, Scams, Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanisms and FCPA.
China Business News
- China Regulatory Brief: Incentives for Headquarters in Shanghai, and Further Opening of Elderly Care and Education
- New Considerations when Establishing a China WFOE in 2017 – New Issue of China Briefing Magazine
- Asia Investment Brief: 17 Percent CIT Cut in Philippines, Taxation of ROs in Indonesia, and Vietnam’s Import Export Regulations
- Dezan Shira & Associates’ Labor Dispatch License Allows Them To Hire Employees On Behalf Of China-Registered Foreign Businesses
- Closing Shop on China’s E-commerce Platforms: Why Are Big Name Brands Leaving Tmall?
Tax & Accounting
- Cracking Down on Pollutants: Comprehending China’s New Environmental Protection Tax Law
- The BEPS Action Plan in China and Hong Kong: Impact Assessment for Foreign Enterprises
- Case Study: Capital Increases and IIT Calculation During Equity Transfer
- Understanding China’s VAT Accounting Guidelines
- An Overview of China’s VAT Reform
- PayPal and U.S. Department of Commerce Collaborate to Improve U.S. Exports
- Q&A: How Southeast Asian Economic Zone could change region
- Line up for your Chinese Green Card: China Makes Changes to Visa and Permit Policies to Attract Foreign Talent
- A Mostly Deserted Chinese City Is Set to Quadruple GDP by 2017, Official Says
- The Meaning of China’s Stock Market Intervention
- China to release guideline on internet finance: PBOC official
- China's Tsinghua Unigroup Signals Interest in Micron After WSJ Report
Getting Started in China
The third edition of the Orientation China Guidebook is the definitive source of information for companies seeking to enter or expand into the Chinese market.
BUSINESS SERVICE PROVIDERS
Find, save, connect to and score providers.